Why Nepal Breast Cancer Foundation?
- Nepal Breast Cancer Foundation is the only non-political, non-governmental, and non-profit making organization established in 2014 (2071 BS) focusing on Breast cancer issues in Nepal. The Head office is in Kathmandu, Nepal . It is registered in District Administration Office, Kathmandu (Reg. No. 381/071/07/05) and is affiliated in Social Welfare Council (Reg. No 40883/071/10/15).
- 100% of the donation received by Nepal Breast Cancer Foundation goes to the Nepal earthquake survivors. All the members of the foundation are volunteers with zero pay and no overhead cost to NBCF.
- Our NBCF members are on the front line with accurate knowledge of culture and geopolitics. We have extensive local connections to medical centers in different districts of Nepal, utilizing these channels to streamline their relief efforts. This help us to identify area of need.
- All the members of NBCF are of Nepalese origin and all are based in Nepal except one in United States. Many went to Medical School in Nepal and have worked in Nepalese hospitals and are familiar with the ground realities of Medical Care in the country.
- Our main goal is to conduct medical camp in earthquake affected areas and provide them with medical assistance.
- NBCF will do the utmost to ensure transparency and accountability of all the reliefs and funds generated through this effort.