Lets unite together. Lets wear Pink. Lets have Breast Cancer Awareness Campaign. Support the cause by participating in Pink Ribbon Walk.
We are committed to reduce Breast cancer morbidity and mortality of Nepalese people through education, awareness, research and medical support, establish community based support program and special projects to help women deal with physical and psychological effect of breast cancer diagnosis and treatment.
- All women and men – especially hard-to-reach in remote areas, and ethnic groups with poorer breast cancer outcomes.
- Health Professionals – we provide Health Professionals with information and resources to communicate with women about breast health and breast cancer issues
- Government –lobbies the Government about current issues in breast cancer treatment and resources
- Breast Cancer Interest Groups – liaise with and assist breast cancer groups throughout Nepal
- Women with breast cancer – provide information to those with breast cancer, and their family and friends.
- To reduce breast cancer morbidity and mortality.
- To educate and create awareness among Nepalese people about breast cancer.
- To promote the benefits of early detection.
- To represent all Nepali affected by breast cancer.
- To monitor and support services providing screening and treatment.
- To identify and reduce barriers for breast cancer patients to ensure they receive appropriate treatment and management.
- To identify and reduce barriers for women accessing and/or practicing early detection methods.